Sunday, November 27, 2011

Getting A Great Book Review - Part Six

And we come to the end of my book reviewing sites list.  I hope these have been helpful in your search for quality reviews that can help your works soar.  I'm working through the lists right now myself.  Wish me luck. :)


If you missed parts 1 - 5, you can find them here:


And last, but possibly holding a gem...


All romance and sub-genres except horror.

Adult Fiction, Romance, Paranormal Romance, Historical Romance, Erotica, Young Adult, Fantasy, Humorous

Mystery, thriller, suspense, crime, memoirs

All

Fantasy, romance, YA, Gothic, supernatural, classic, historical fiction, sci-fi, PNR, steampunk, and some biographies

All

Romance

All including Para Romance, Para Fantasy, Y/A Para Y/A, Thriller, Para Thriller. No erotica, poetry, epics

All, rock and roll fiction

All

Various genres



Best of luck!  Let me know which works best for you.



.

No comments: