Monday, November 19, 2012

On Highlighted Author ~ Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz, A Past and A Future





This week, over on my Highlighted Author blog, I'm pleased to present Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz and her book, A Past and A Future.  Click the Read More link below to enjoy the presentation. *smile*



~ * ~




Please join me in welcoming Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz to Highlighted Author.


Penny is an author of fiction as well as non-fiction, having written articles offering advice to both parents and teens while working as a volunteer for several non-profit organizations.  Her non-fiction has appeared in parenting, writing, and teen magazines. Her fiction leans toward fantasy and soft science fiction, often with a touch of romance, and has been published in a number of small press genre magazines and online.

She works as an acquisitions editor with 4RV Publishing and a line editor with MuseItUp Publishing, and has worked as a copyeditor with Damnation Books LLC/Eternal Press.

Welcome, Penny, please tell us about yourself.

I am Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz and like most authors, I’ve been writing since I was a child. I first became interested in stories as a preschooler, when my dad would make up stories for us before we went to bed.  He had a wonderful imagination, and I deeply regret losing him from my life when I was ten, and he lost his battle with cancer.






Until next time, may your dreams be magical.
  


     Charlene


No comments: