Thursday, July 7, 2011

Goodbye Character Cafe

One of my favorite blogs has shut down.  The Character Café closed this week.  It was so fun to have my characters do the blogging and act out some scenes in their lives that where outside the storyline. 

Since most of the posts featured characters from Cornerstone Deep, I’ve decided to move the posts from the time we spent on Character Café to the site dedicated to the series the book comes from, The Chronicles of Shilo Manor.  The new site, ShiloManor.Com, features insights to the series; excerpts, quotes, pics that inspired the characters and settings, character profiles…well, you get the idea.  I’m still working on it, but you’re welcome to stop by and say hi. : )

I’ll really miss working with the other five authors on The Character Café.  And the characters.  I’ve grown to love them all.


.

No comments: