Its that time of the week again! New recipes for y'all to try out!
~Blythe, Charlene A. Wilson's PA
Grilled Balsamic and Grapefruit Glazed Salmon
- 1 cup(s) freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 4 salmon fillets, 6-ounces each
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 grapefruits slices, 1/2-inch thick, 1 1/2-oz each
- Combine grapefruit juice, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in medium saucepan.
- Boil until reduced by half, approximately 15 minutes.
- Hold warm.
- Season each side of salmon fillet with 1/16 teaspoon salt and 1/16 teaspoon pepper.
- Grill salmon, presentation side down, until just done in center, about 5 minutes per side, depending on thickness of fillet.
- Brush salmon with 1 tablespoon grapefruit glaze during grilling and just before removing from grill.
- Place 2 grapefruit slices on serving plate and top with cooked salmon fillet.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon glaze on top of salmon.
Tell me if y'all tried it! And if y'all have any requests let me know :)
~Blythe, Charlene A. Wilson PA