Wednesday, November 12, 2014

First review of Aumelan ~ Blessed of the Gods



It's always exciting when someone reads your story and not only loves, but gets it. In January, I'll be launching a new series called Aumelan. 




Aumelan ~ Blessed of the Gods

Chad Aumelan is in love, but his world isn't right. Not when he's forbidden to have Dee just because she's his slave.
When Salana Goffin meets Chad, she's faced with the unbelievable: A man who must take energy from a host to survive. He wants to find a cure to free the woman he loves. How can Salana turn away such a noble cause?
Together, they search for answers, but fate has another plan.


I haven't exactly been quiet about Aumelan, I've posted a teaser or two. Considering, I should be shouting it from the rooftops. From conception to published is right around 35 years. That's right you read correctly. 35.

So when I got my first review, I wanted to bear hug this person. While the stories I've written so far have fallen right smack into the Romance genre first, Aumelan would probably hit Sci-fi/Fantasy with romantic elements. The plot doesn't hinge on the hero and the heroine being together. The story goes on whether that happy fact exists or not. So that being said, expect some twists and unexpected turns.

Anyway, I gotta share this review with you. Thank you, Jennifer Brown. I'm glad you loved book 1. I'm working on book 2, World Beneath the Rock, right now while it's in the final stages of publication.


What they’re saying:


“Aumelan is much more than a love story. Ms. Wilson has crafted a masterpiece in which she closely examines the human condition: How far will we go as a society to survive? How far will we go as individuals for compassion? The literary genus is covertly wrapped in a delicious genre romance where readers are submerged in the lives of her characters and the fantastic sci-fi backdrop of their imperfect world. Make no mistake, Aumelan may easily become a classic to transcend time. A definite recommended read!” 
                                                               ~Jennifer Brown




Until next time,
May your dreams be magical.














No comments: