Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chronicles Announcement ~ The Good And The Bad


A lot has been going on behind the scenes in regard to my Cornerstone Deep books over the last couple months, and I have some bad news. But, it’s followed by some really fantastic news!

No Longer 
Available for Download!
No Longer
Available for Download!
Rights to the Chronicles of Shilo Manor series have been reverted to me, so Cornerstone Deep and Cornerstone Deep Echoes are temporary unavailable for purchase right now. You'll notice they aren't displayed on my sidebar anymore. 

It’s a bit awkward, as the Chronicles Anniversary tour is still going on and getting some amazing reviews. That’s where the timing of this clashes so badly. The tour was set up months ago, before my decision to pull CD and CD Echoes was made. The grand prizes of 2 signed paperbacks have suddenly become grand prizes of 2 Signed First Edition Collector’s Items!

But, this clears the way for bigger and better things to come. An all new 2nd edition of book one in the new Cornerstone Deep series, titled Unsigh, will be available on July 1st 2012. Cover art is in the works and edits are underway!

There will be changes to the look of my Facebook Fan Page as well, so check in often for sneak peeks and updates on what's going on.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding as we iron out the wrinkles over the next few weeks. I hope you will join me in July for the relaunch! I know you'll love the new Cornerstone Deep Unsigh!






Until next time, may your dreams be magical.  

     Charlene



No comments: