Wednesday, March 21, 2012

We All Need Hugs ~ Whatever Species We Are

I learned a long time ago that love is a language that spans the spectrum.  Humans, foul, canine, marine life, feline...  All hearts know affection, and worldwide, we seek it.


In this post, I just wanted to share some sweet evidence of this.  Warning...  I might get carried away with the awws. *wink*


Now this is just precious





I can hear the doggie chuckling in this one




Okay, not his choice of a snack, but it was a sweet gesture




One of personal favorites...





I never would have thought, but...   Awww!



funny gifs





When I was little, I begged my father for my own lion pet.  Yeah, could you imagine those big paws padding around your living room?  I could.  Lol.  I see this, and my heart goes back to my wishing.  Haha.




Have any of you witnessed loving gestures between man/animal kind?  Do share.  It warms my heart.




.

5 comments:

J.D. Brown said...

Awww! You know, I've always wanting a job at a zoo so I could cuddle the baby lions and tigers! They are just so cute! I used to wish for a white tiger like Sigfrid and Roy LOL.

Christine Rains said...

Aww, so cute. We were at a friend's house on Saturday and my 23 month old son was giving their HUGE dog lots of kisses and hugs.

Charlene A. Wilson said...

Lol. I think it'd be great to work with the baby animals too, Danielle!

Oh that's so sweet, Christine. Was the dog kissing back? Or just biding his time? Lol

Ro @ Eat Live Move said...

I have witnessed some animal love...particularly between my lover man dude and my dog Chewy. I love when I catch them snuggling and cuddling on the bed. It's too cute!

Btw, I'm Ro. I blog at Eat Live Move.

I wanted to introduce myself and wish you the best during the April Blogging Challenge. I look forward to learning more about you!

Charlene A. Wilson said...

It's nice to meet you, Ro. What a fun name...Chewy! Yeah, I think it's adorable to see guys cuddling animals. It amazes me how sometimes they seem to bring out the tender side of a man. And like Christine mentioned, kids just fall all over them. My nephew can't help loving on our dog, KooJo, when they visit. Precious.

Our neighbor has like 20 goats. Adores them. (yeah I live in Arkansas, lol) Considering getting one of my own, they,re so cute.



It's nice to meet you. Gearing up for the A-Z challenge. It was a wild flurry for me last year. Great time! See you round. :)