Saturday, June 11, 2011

Update On Highlighted Author's New Home

Hello, everyone.  Wow, has it been that long since my last post?  *hides in shame*  I do have a small defense.  It has been very busy on my end. 

We've been working hard on getting the new HighlightedAuthor.com site up and running.  With such great authors responding to be spotlighted, I'm booked into the fall of 2012.  It was easy to see that I needed to offer more opportunities for these and others to whom I've had to say, "Sorry, I've closed my submissions." 

Highlighted Author's new home will have Advertising Space for book covers and will have Author Pages where they can share their portfolio. (Up to 5 books).

But Highlighted Author has grown in more ways than just that.  We're adding two new branches to help authors get their work showcased, seen, and known:

  • Urban Stars:  The Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance division of HighlightedAuthor.com.   
  • Beyond Worlds:  The High Fantasy/Science Fiction Division of HighlightedAuthor.com.

They are direct branches of Highlighted Author and specializes in those genres.  Advertising and Author Pages are also available on those sites.  Submissions for spotlights in those areas will open soon.

We're still ironing out the wrinkles, but I'll keep you posted.  This is very exciting!  I can't wait to invite you to Highlighted Author's new home. : )


.

No comments: