Friday, June 8, 2012

So Much Coming Up!



I feel like I’ve fallen behind in posting here on Charlene Blogs.  Has it really only been a week?  I’ve been submerged in revisions as my Aumelan series has taking center stage in my mind right now.  But I need to prepare for what’s coming up fast! 

Tonight, I’ll be a guest on Triangle Variety Radio, talking with host Patrick Walters about the Chronicles of Shilo Manor and Aumelan.  So, stop by and listen in or call in with questions and comments.  Here's the number:  (949) 272-9578.  I’d love to hear from you.  It all starts at 8:00pm est.  You can find it here:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/trianglevariety/2012/06/09/patricks-review-with-charlene-wilson.

And on the 12th, I’ll be at It’s RainingBooks with an interview and giveaway!

Then, on the 13th, the Indie Author Hop begins.  It’s hosted by I’m a Reader, Not a Writer and she always, always runs fantastic Blog Hops!  I’ve set up a special page since it will run for an entire week, ending on the 19th.  I have some great titles by several different authors to giveaway, so be sure to sign up to win!

But, I don’t stop there.  What was I thinking?  Lol.  I signed up for the MidSummer’s Eve Hop that begins the day after the other one ends!  On the 20th, I’ll be offering paperbacks of some beautifully written love stories.  Check back on the special page I’ve created for this Hop.  I’ll be adding the info shortly! 

And now the most exciting news!

Many of you know that I attended the Romance Times Convention in Chicago this last April and got to meet NYT and USA best-selling author Mary Janice Davidson.  I recently followed a wild hair on my head and emailed her.  Well, I got a response from her assistant, and Mary Janice (MJ) agreed to appear on one of my blogs!  Oh My Word!  She’s going to let me interview her and post it on Charlene Blogs!!  I’ll keep you posted on when this will all happen. :D










Until next time, may your dreams be magical.  
      Charlene





No comments: