Friday, November 1, 2013

Watch For Echoes, Echoes, Echoes~



Another exciting month is upon us as Echoes, book two in the Cornerstone Deep series, will be released on Nov. 10th! A blog Blast is in the works with more prizes to be won. 

Carla Gallway, my new assistant, is setting it all up. So if you'd like to be a host and spotlight Echoes on your blog or radio/video show please email her at bookmonsterpromotions@gmail.com with Attn: Charlene A. Wilson assistant for Echoes

Carla also takes care of my media appearances. So, if you'd like me to be a guest on your radio, TV, video, blog, book club parties, readings, or seminars, etc., please contact her and she'll be glad to set it up. I'm thrilled to have her on my team as my Author Assistant!

A big special for the holidays is just around the corner, so be watching for banners, announcements, and great fun deals surrounding the Cornerstone Deep books! 'Tis the season to cuddle up by the fire with a warm sensual read. And The Transformation of Anna and Echoes fit that bill perfectly! 

Spread the word! 

You're welcome to join my Street Team, Charlene's Realm Keepers, and help spread the word about my books and announcements for chances to win prizes only for my Street Team members.





Until next time, may your dreams be magical.  


     Charlene


No comments: