Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sharing A Favorite Holiday Recipe~


I'm sharing a wonderful Butternut Squash Soup recipe in time for your Thanksgiving dinner over at Ravencraft Romance Realm. Oh, yummy plus twelve! Hop over and get the scoop. There's even a video to show how it's done. You can smell it cooking, it looks so good. *big smile*

~ * ~

The holidays have begun, so begins the season of heart-warming meals. There’s just nothing like the comfort food that comes out during this time of year. We pull up those extra chairs and welcome friends and family with open hearts and arms.

I recently started to explore cooking more myself…anyone who knows me knows I’m the queen of charcoal bottomed bakes. But the stove top…I’m getting better at. Lol.

Read More...




Until next time, may your dreams be magical.  

     Charlene

 

No comments: