~Blythe, Charlene A. Wilson PA
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 4 cup(s) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 loaf angel food cake
- Mix water and cornstarch.
- In a small saucepan, blend strawberries and cornstarch mixture.
- Add honey.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- To serve, slice cake into 6 equal pieces.
- Lay cake slices on 6 individual dessert plates.
- Drizzle 1/3 cup strawberry sauce over each slice.