Thursday, August 29, 2013

Charlene's Street Team


Street Team

Wow, are we getting things going with my new Street Team. If you haven't heard, check out the new Street Team page on my Author website for details. Join up and reap all the benefits! 

Right now, they're voting on a great name. You can cast yours over at my Facebook Author Page.


New Assistant and Street Team Leader



And I'm proud to introduce my new assistant and Street Team Leader, Nicole Merideth. Nicci is one fabulous fireball and an avid reader! She'll be joining me here at Charlene Blogs, blogging about everything romance, love, and her latest heart throbs. *wink*

More later, but you can keep a closer watch on my Facebook Author Page. See  you there!








Until next time, may your dreams be magical.
  



     Charlene





No comments: