Saturday, August 24, 2013

Carlsbad Caverns ~ Aumelan In The Real World


I don't keep quiet about my love for my Aumelan series. It's the most epic story I've worked on. From vast caverns of the World Beneath the Rock to Sun City and it's futuristic life-style to The Waters of Tiger Rod to Terrace Well's secrets, this series takes in a wide spectrum of research and soul. But by far, my favorite location in the series is Aumelan. The beauty of the landscape with its sculpted capped heavens is simply amazing. 

So when I had the chance to visit Carlsbad Caverns, I threw up my arms and did a Snoopy dance. (Imagine that. It's harder to do than you think!)











Thanks for joining me in my trip out west. It was a fantastic venture and something I'll enjoy for many years to come!




Until next time, may your dreams be magical.  



     Charlene

No comments: