Shall we continue? You may want to bring out a few snacks for your character this time. These are deeper and thought provoking. It may take a while for them to answer. *wink*
- Describe a normal day for you.
- How do you feel when your routine is disrupted?
- What is your greatest strength as a person?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
- Are you generally organized or messy?
- Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at.
- Name three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
- What are your reasons for being an adventurer or heroic? Are your real reasons different than the ones you tell other people in public? If so, detail both reasons.
- What three words best describe your personality?
- What three words would others probably use to describe you?
- What about you is heroic?
- Are you a better lead or follower? Why?
- What is your responsibility to the world? Why?
- What do you like about yourself?
- What don’t you like about yourself?
- What do you find most relaxing? (not stress relief, but something that actually calms you down).
- What talent would you most like to have?
Occupation & Finance
- What is your occupation? (If you don’t have one, where does your money come from?)
- Do you like your job?
- What is your boss/employer like?
- What are your co-workers like?
- Do you get along with your co-workers?
- Which co-worker don’t you get along with and why?
- What is something you had to learn that you hated?
- Do you tend to save or spend your money? Why?
- If you were to gain an obscenely large sum of money, what would you do with it?
Drug & Alcohol
- Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If yes, why? Do you want to quit?
- How old were you when you had your first drink? Did you like it? Why or why not?
- How old were you when you first got drunk? What was the experience like?
- Do you drink on a regular basis?
- What kind of alcohol do you prefer?
- Have you ever tried any kind of “mood altering” substance? Which ones? Describe the experience.
Sex & Intimacy
- Have you ever been in love? What happened?
- Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Would you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Why?
- Who was the first person you had sex with? When did it happen? Describe the experience.
- Have you ever had a same-sex experience? Describe the experience.
- What is your deepest, most well-hidden sexual fantasy? Would you ever try it?
- What is the wildest thing you have done, sexually? Describe the experience.
- Is there any sexual activity that you enjoy and/or practice that can be considered non-standard? Why do you like it?
- Do you currently have a lover? Describe them, what you are attracted to, and what the relationship is like.
- What is the perfect romantic date?
- Describe your perfect partner.
- Do you ever want to get married? When do you see this happening?
- Do you want children? Why or why not?
- What is more important, sex or intimacy? Why?
- What was your most recent romantic relationship like? Who was it with?
- What’s the worst thing you’ve done to someone you love?
Have they turned red answering that last set of questions? Have you? Lol.
I’d like to thank Anastasia V. Pergakis for allowing me to share this mother of all character interviews with all of you. It’s her list and she was wonderful to compile it!
Come back next week to get the final four parts and complete the building of your full-of-life character. See you then!