Friday, November 21, 2014

Watch for My Interview on The Authors Show!



My interview with Linda Thompson of the Author Show went absolutely marvelously. She is such a gracious hostess, made me feel right at home as we talked about common ground near where she lives in Phoenix. We had a great chat before we settled down for the interview. 

As the Author Show is pre-recorded, I just found out when it will go live. The magic date is December 1st! Be sure to check in and listen anytime that day. She asked some very engaging questions and made them easy to answer. 

We discussed the Cornerstone Deep series, but I was able to share what else I've published and what's to come! Very excited to share this interview with you all~








Until next time,
May your dreams be magical.









No comments: