Friday, June 1, 2012

Update on Charlene Blogs' FeedBurner


It looks like I got my FeedBurner working again, though I'm not entirely sure when or how that happened.  Lol.  I've been picking away at the problems the Validator showed me within my rss feed.  I think it really did have to to with that "trbidi" code.  But, I got the fun little animator gadget added to my sidebar and put it back on my Author site (which you can find by clicking the Home button above).  I'll do a post soon about some of the other things that were pointed out for me to fix, just in case any of you would like to know about them. :)

But, today, I just wanted to welcome in June with a warm hug.  Arkansas had some hot days in May, reaching 95.  It's beautiful and breezy right now though with the start of a new month.  Perfect for sitting out on the back patio and writing or enjoying a BBQ with friends and family.

Hugs to all.  And since it's safe to use some of my personalizations...




Until next time, may your dreams be magical.  
      Charlene



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on welcoming in June :0)

Think after the past two days of rain I'll be able to get some weeding done...

It is a beautiful day out there today...sunny and mild.