~Blythe, Charlene A Wilson PA
Cool Lime Cheesecake
- 1 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp stick butter or margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 pkg(s) (8oz each) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar substitute baking blend or 16 packets sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp lime peel, grated
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar in bottom of 8" springform pan or 8" cake pan; pat evenly on bottom and ½-inch up side of pan. Bake in preheated 325°F oven 8 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar substitute in medium size bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg, egg whites, lime peel and juice until well blended. Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated 325ºF oven 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.